Enter the giveaway from Discover Britain Magazine and have a chance to win a holiday to Britain for two persons up to £5,000 and including free international flights.
What would be your dream holiday if you got a chance to visit Britain?
A five-star stay in London and tickets to a West End show?
A trip to historic Edinburgh?
How about a stay in the Cotswolds, including a visit to one of Britain’s finest stately homes?
Well, with our Great British Holiday competition, you can win all of this and more.
Closing date for entries is 31 July 2020. Read the full terms and conditions here.
The holiday can be taken between 1 September 2020 and 31 May 2021, subject to availability.
Specific Terms and Conditions
Closing date for entries is 31 July 2020. The winner will be announced on www.britain-magazine.com on 7 August 2020, and the holiday can be taken between 1 September 2020 and 31 May 2021, subject to availability. Winner randomly selected. Blackout dates apply.
Two annual passes for entry to Blenheim Palace, one of the country’s finest stately homes and the birthplace of Winston Churchill. Entry to externally organised events is not included in a Blenheim Palace Annual Pass.
Return tickets for two on the Caledonian Sleeper train from London to Edinburgh. Accommodation and breakfast included.
Shangri-La Hotel At The Shard, London
Two-night stay for two including breakfast and afternoon tea at the Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard, London, the capital’s highest hotel.
Red Letter Days
Enjoy an Edinburgh British Food Tour for two with upgraded drinks package, including traditional afternoon tea, from go-to-gift experience company Red Letter Days.
One-night stay for two at The Killingworth Castle, a charming 17th-century inn near Blenheim Palace. Includes breakfast.
Buy a Gift
Two premium theatre tickets in the stalls or dress circle, plus a three-course meal with wine, from Buyagift the UK’s leading provider of experience days.
Radisson Collection, Edinburgh
Two-night stay for two including breakfast at the Radisson Collection Edinburgh & gym access.
The winner and their companion will receive free travel to and from London from/to their nearest gateway city, including flights if applicable.
General Terms and Conditions
- Employees of The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd and their families, and the employees of the competition partner, are not eligible to enter.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification.
- Entries must be made by the person entering the competition. Entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- The closing date for entries is 31 July 2020. Entries received after this date will not be counted.
- The prize must be taken between 1 September 2020 and 30 May 2021.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants are required to meet the Entry Criteria but no other purchase is necessary.
- It is the responsibility of entrants to notify The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd of any change of contact details. Proof of identity may be required.
- You may enter the competition via the website on the applicable competition page, or you may complete the entry form in the magazine, or send your answer to: The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd, Jubilee House, 2 Jubilee Place, London, SW3 3TQ or NPS Media Group, 2 Corporate Drive, Suite 945, Shelton, Connecticut 06484, USA.
- The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- In the event of more than one correct entry, there will be a draw to decide the winner and there can be only one winner.
- The winner will be announced online www.britain-magazine.com following the competition close date.
- The competition winner must come forward to claim their prize. In the event of a prize going unclaimed for more than 90 days, The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd may, at its discretion, declare the prize unclaimed and no longer valid and draw a new winner. An unclaimed Prize may not be awarded at a later date.
- The winner of the competition agrees to their name and their city/town of residence being published in an upcoming issue of the corresponding magazine and to whatever publicity The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd deems reasonable.
- The prize is not transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize may be exchanged for cash or any other prize.
- The prize is subject to availability and The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd reserves the right to amend the prize, to offer an alternative prize of an approximately equivalent value or to suspend or cancel the competition at any time and for any reason.
- The payment of all costs and expenses not specified in the competition rules are the responsibility of the winner.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd does not endorse any Prize supplied by a third party, nor does it endorse the third party supplier. The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd is not responsible for prize details supplied by any third party connected with this competition.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd shall not be responsible for damages, loss or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the competition. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd’s negligence.
- The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
I can not wait to visit here with my hubby! <3